Research and consulting regarding Corporate Brand Positioning in Latin America
- Identifying relevant emotional anchors in order to develop Claro’s corporate positioning on a regional level (Latin America)
Minerva Marketing Solution
- International study (16 countries):
- Market segmentation based on implication/consumption variables in the Claro categories.
- Diagnostic of consumer emotional drivers in the Claro categories and beyond (values, attitudes, lifestyle)
- Gathering and classification of individual consumer expressions spontaneously associated to the Claro brand, to its competitors and to key image axes (i.e. trust, good service, innovation, etc.)
- Recommendation of a reference target group (priority segments) on a regional level in order to focus the corporate communication effort.
- Recommendation of a shortlist of relevant emotional communication territories.
- Support in the elaboration of communication briefings (advertising, media) around corporate campaigns.