Football, La Liga Santander: Strategic services
- Sustaining (spontaneously) Santander Bank ‘s notoriety via broad and continuous media visibility.
- Emotionalising the brand: values, proximity
- Boosting the business through promotional actions and licensed products.
Minerva Marketing Solution
- Monitoring La Liga’s compliance of the sponsorship’s considerations
- ROI of the sponsorship in Spain: monitoring and assessing the sponsorship’s media impact on TV (matches and news), radio, press, digital media and social media.
- Sponsorship annual study: monitoring the attraction of football in general and of La Liga Santander in particular vs. other sports and events; identifying potential reinforcement assets (i.e. brand ambassadors); insight regarding the sponsorship’s exploitation (strategic focus, target audience segmentation, contact points, contents, experiences and incentives that are more relevant among key target audience members, etc.)
- Sponsorship tracking (quarterly study): study on the real contribution of the sponsorship (association, value transfer, empathy generation, building the image of the bank as an entity with which to work, etc.)
- Design and updating of dashboards for the strategic supervision of the sponsorships.
- Football is the most attractive sport in Spain. 41% of the population claim to be interested or very interested in it.
- La Liga Santander is the largest Spanish club football competition. It arouses (considerably or a lot of) interest among more than 85% of football fans.