Running & Cycling, Charity Duathlon at Circuit de Catalunya: Communication Services and Fan Zone
- Adapting the sponsorship platform to popular sports around a charity running and cycling event (organised along with the FEM – Multiple Sclerosis Foundation)
- Exploiting synergies with other sponsorships (Formula 1, M. Indurain, etc.)
Minerva Marketing Solution
- Design and implementation of a communication plan with the objective of attracting participants: press conference, advertising campaign, videos by influencers, etc.
- Design, production and animation of recreational spaces at the circuit’s pit garages for 2 days: spinning & rollerblading masterclass, personalisation of cycling helmets, Formula 1 Pit Stop Challenge, etc.
- 3,000 participants, 10,000 attendants
- Extensive media coverage: 10.4 million impacts (TV, print, online)